Private Label and Co-Packing
Our experienced product development team can help develop a recipe just for you, or we can use an existing formula that you already have. Our newly updated FDA inspected production facility allows us to have more capabilities than ever before. There are numerous packaging options available for both retail and food service products.. We co-pack for companies worldwide and would like to invite you to be part of our family. Call us today to see how we can help you grow!
We offer co-packing and private label services for companies nationwide who wish to outsource their manufacturing. Our plant is GFSI certified and inspected by the FDA. We also offer kosher products by request and can pack all-natural, gluten free, and other diet specific products to suit your needs. We have different lines to accommodate various package sizes and products , so please contact us for more specifics on how we might be able to help with your co-packing needs.
Step by Step Process:
1. Our Private Label Sales Manager will work directly with you to gather all of the necessary information to start the product development process.
2. Our product development team reviews all information and develops a timeline based on the customers’ needs.
3. Product development uses your existing formula or creates one for you, based on your needs and provides a benchtest sample for your review and final approval.
4. Once the formula has been approved, then product will be ready for large scale production.
5. To contact the private label department call 203-624-0042